Cover both sides of the Atlantic with the Magica. Click here to view the manual.Featuring a Blackface inspired clean channel, a British inspired lead channel with two different levels of gain, an effects loop, and a 50 watt EL-34 output section.
Clean Channel Features:
• 3-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - (Norm, Fat and Less) is the key to vintage midrange frequencies in the clean tones.
• Pull Bright Switch – As the name implies, extends the upper frequencies.
• Pull Middle knob – Notches out the “middle midrange” for emphasized Bass and Treble
Lead Channel Features:
• Gain 1 – Lets you go from British clean to crunch (3 gain stages).
• Gain 2 – Starts at crunch and continues to soaring sustain (4 gain stages).
• Pedal Friendly input.
• Depth control sets the effective frequencies of the presence circuit for cabinet tuning.
• Presence – Works in conjunction with the depth, also clicks off to remove the presence circuit for absolute
full range output
• Boost switch - Boosts clean and lead channels for more breakup and volume.
• Effects Loop – fully buffered all tube loop that works with both pedals and rack effects.
• 3-Button Foot switch – The foot switch lets you choose clean channel or lead channel, Gain 1 or Gain2,
• 50 Watt/18 Watt power switch
Available as a Head or 1x12 Combo, with a blackface or tweed clean channel, and with or without reverb.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.