The BlackLoop is the ultimate grab-and-go amplifier with an overdrive section which makes it one of the best small, cover-it-all, gigging amps on the planet. This extremely flexible amp combines a traditional blackface-style tone stack with a smooth overdrive, a tube buffered effects with active master volume and all in a unbelievably compact package.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Dial in your mids for everything from a scooped “country” tone to a full on fat “fusion” tone.
- Pull Middle knob - Shifts the mids to get a warmer sound akin to a "deep" switch.
- 3-Way Bright Switch - Two different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted or turn bright off
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the Bass knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar- straight-to-master volume” path that is clean and powerful.
- Drive Shift - Shifts the Overdrive tonality to a more aggressive British character
- Level High-Cut - Removes high-end fizz if needed in the overdrive channel
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit for more bright tone with more output.
- Tube Serial Effects Loop - Most useful effects loop out there – adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- Fixed Bias with external test point and adjustment
- Hi / Lo Power switch (40 watts / 17 watts)
- 3-Button Footswitch - The footswitch lets you choose Mid (increases the size of the treble cap for more upper mids), Drive and Boost. Footswitch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement.
Available as a Head or Combo.
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.