Our FX line of MIDI controllers were built with one goal in mind: To be the most dependable, easy to use, and functional guitar system controller on the planet. Bulletproof tour grade construction, MAC & PC compatibility, and infinite MIDI options to give you full control over your rig....no comprises!
The new ergonomic aluminum casing, equipped with an alphanumeric LED display and high-quality buttons ensure longevity and operational ease.
The device sends 128 PROGRAM CHANGE commands, 128 CONTROL CHANGE commands over 16 midi channels and works with 2 expression pedals and 2 additional expanders.
The FX–25 comes equipped with a 15-position alphanumeric display informing which BANK/SONG has been chosen (1–64) as well as song title, preset and is also used for function service in program mode.
MLC FX-25 mkII features:
- Send PC (Program Change) & CC (Control Change),
- 64 banks/songs, each one containing 6 presets or 9 presets with expander
- 6 preset switches (blue LED) 9 preset with expander,
- One PRESET can send 74 midi commends ( 2 x 27 CC, 16 PC, 2 exp. pedals, 2 virtual exp. pedals )
- 27 direct access switches ( momentary or latch ) for CC commends (12 on foot & 15 virtual or 27 with expander 1st & expander 2nd),
- Every direct access switch can send 2 midi CC on 2 different channels (1-16)
- Quick SAVE button (press and hold 2nd to store your settings),
- Two (global and per preset) expression pedal port,
- Two (per preset) virtual expression pedal,
- Bank UP& DOWN switches - scroll through banks/songs without activating presets,
- Direct access switches assignable up to 7 groups
- 7 set lists,
- Heavy-duty stomp switches, CARLING TYPE
- Expression pedal port calibration,
- Expander port (expander 1st & expander 2nd),
- Software upgrades & editing software for your PC/Mac via USB2.0,
- Easy copying presets, banks/songs, set lists,
- Easy naming presets/songs, set lists, midi channels, direct access switches and more,
- Individual configuration for direct access switches to operate as latching type or momentary type,
- TAP TEMPO MODE for switch (S5, S6, S11, S12) momentary or latch – preset change won`t mess up in your tempo stored in effect processors,
- Sends 127 Midi Program Change Commands on 16 separate user defined Midi channels,
- Standard (5-pin) MIDI IN and MIDI OUT jack,
- Heavy-duty RACK LINK connection (midi out & power),
- Powered by 9VAC/500mA adapter ,
- External power OUT 9VDC/500mA for WAH and Tuner,
- Rugged aluminum enclosure,
- Size: W540 mm x D285mm x H85mm x L 40mm
On the back panel there is a MIDI IN/OUT, power supply input , 2 expression pedal plugs, expander out, RACK LINK input and a USB port used for programming the device with the included software and EXTERNAL CONTROL
The FX-25 mkII works with:
- Effects loops,
- Sound processors,
- Amplifiers (equipped with a MIDI control module),
- All RS-10 midi controlled devices.
- FX-25 mk II Midi Controller
- 1,8m USB cable
- 2m Midi cable
- 9VAC power supply
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.