Tweedy Verb+ 40W
Blackface, Tweed, Brownface Sound
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Blackface-type tones to warmer Brownface tones all the way to dirtier Tweed tones
- Tone Stack Bypass – Turn the Tone knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-volume-and-master” path that is clean and powerful
- Presence Bypass – Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit
- Two tube medium tank reverb – Can be turned off to create more headroom by removing it from the circuit
- Decay control for brighter or darker sounding reverb which can be bypassed
- 2-Button Foot switch – The foot switch lets you choose a Tweed mode (takes you right to the tweed mode on the 6-way Mid Q) and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement
- Fixed bias switch on back
- Hi / Lo Power switch (40 watts / 17 watts)
- Combo comes standard with Celestion G12H-75 Creamback speaker.
- Available as a 1×12 combo or head.
Gli utenti registrati possono condividere la loro esperienza avuta con questo prodotto/servizio. Registrati per accedere a tutti i benefici riservati agli utenti registrati o clicca su login se sei già registrato.