The BlackLoop is the ultimate grab-and-go amplifier with an overdrive section which makes it one of the best small, cover-it-all, gigging amps on the planet. This extremely flexible amp combines a traditional blackface-style tone stack with a smooth overdrive, a tube buffered effects with active master volume and all in a unbelievably compact package.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Dial in your mids for everything from a scooped “country” tone to a full on fat “fusion” tone.
- Pull Middle knob - Shifts the mids to get a warmer sound akin to a "deep" switch.
- 3-Way Bright Switch - Two different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted or turn bright off
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the Bass knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar- straight-to-master volume” path that is clean and powerful.
- Drive Shift - Shifts the Overdrive tonality to a more aggressive British character
- Level High-Cut - Removes high-end fizz if needed in the overdrive channel
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit for more bright tone with more output.
- Tube Serial Effects Loop - Most useful effects loop out there – adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- Fixed Bias with external test point and adjustment
- Hi / Lo Power switch (40 watts / 17 watts)
- 3-Button Footswitch - The footswitch lets you choose Mid (increases the size of the treble cap for more upper mids), Drive and Boost. Footswitch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement.
Available as a Head or Combo.
Gli utenti registrati possono condividere la loro esperienza avuta con questo prodotto/servizio. Registrati per accedere a tutti i benefici riservati agli utenti registrati o clicca su login se sei già registrato.